Tracy wanted the recipe for Chunky Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken so here it is. Sorry, no pic. It isn’t like it looks really pretty anyway. It just tastes good. I did get a picture of the strawberry salad I made today, though, so I’m posting that recipe, too. Enjoy!
Chunky Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken breasts – chunked (cut in cubes)
- 1 Stick butter – melted
- ½ package Dry Italian dressing mix
Place chicken in crock pot and top with butter and dressing mix. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- 8 oz package Cream cheese – chunked
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
Continue cooking in crock pot on low stirring occasionally until everything melts together, usually about 1/2 hour. Serve over rice.
Aunt C’s Yummy Strawberry Salad
- 1 Head lettuce – torn
- 1 Head spinach – torn
- 1 cup Mozzarella – grated
- Honey roasted peanuts
- 1 can Mandarin oranges – drained
- 1 carton Strawberries – sliced – can use fresh peaches, apples, pears, asian pears, etc.
- Brianna’s poppyseed dressing
Combine everything in a large bowl and toss with dressing before serving.